The flamboyant and candid Twitch girl loves interacting with her viewers while playing. His wife frequently shows up in the comment section, adding a unique variety to his streams. My friend was a big fan of the Biohazard games and she plays them pretty frequently. Mainly streams LoL. Peercast takes me back. Regularly streams Apex Legends and PUBG, Watch 夏のオフ会2019 from JapaneseKoreanUG on www.twitch.tv. Cookies help us deliver our Services. League of Legends Japan - LoL 日本- Wiki はゲーム ジャンルのFANDOMコミュニティです。 モバイル版で表示 Video Games Entertainment Lifestyle 2 LoL players and a funny guy who plays random games and yells "muri muri murida", Jungler Diamond1 japanese LoL player http://twitch.tv/wrathawake. All very helpful! Real-time LoL Stats! // !commands !dixper, Tournament Duos Practice!! Famous for being one of the most interesting streamers around, the viewers really enjoy toying around with him since he always comes up with a nice way to reply. Among Us for Charity with Chat! Monster Hunter is HUGE; or at least everyone I street pass seems to exclusively play that and the new pokemon. Primarily, she plays Hearthstone on stream with some CS: GO as well. Can't help but notice that none of the replies in here noted that streaming (and uploading videos of) video games is kind of illegal in Japan. !merch !loadouts, 1ST EDITION JUNGLE UNBOXING DONATE HERE -> https://aokifoundation.org/, WATCHING POKEMON BOX BREAK BENEFITTING AOKI FOUNDATION https://aokifoundation.org/ | !POBOX, FIRST EDITION JUNGLE BOX OPENING !video !adamandeve, funniest community is in here !sub !prime ig/twitter @raycondones, OpTic Chicago $25,000 Tourney presented by Scuf Gaming // !tourney // @DKarma Socials, Sunday Shenanigans!! My other friends largely play 3DS, Wii/WiiU, or PC in roughly that order. 2020 will include over 100 event days featuring new formats, games, interactive extensions, and millions of dollars in prize money. Twitch has grown to be the leading game streaming platform in the world, with 2.2 million broadcasters monthly, and 15 million daily viewers in 2018. He specializes in LoL streams. marvel's spider-man: miles morales Twitch is rapidly growing as a new alternative platform for influencer marketing worldwide (for gamers), and this is also true in Japan. Your email address will not be published. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Currently streaming Apex Legends and PUBG. This is also true in Japan, where their top pro gamers are flocking to Twitch, leaving other older more traditional platforms such … Edit: -- Also this site has a list of people who's registered (has support for a lot of streaming sites). A member of Japan’s leading pro gamer team, DeToNator. This subreddit serves as a general hub to discuss most things Japanese and exchange information as well as to guide users to subs specializing in things such as daily life, travel or language acquisition. A member of a Japanese pro gaming team, Sengoku Gaming, he was chosen as a member of the Japanese national team for the FPS game Overwatch. He’s an ex-animator who is also very good with drawings. Nico Nico Douga - Most famous, lots of non-games tooCave Tube - High Quality Streaming - Usually for gamesLive Tube - similar to cave tube. http://webblogsakusei.main.jp/youtube-game-jiltsukyou-twitch-niconico-douga.html, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Of course, a lot of companies will turn a blind eye most of the time, but it's still illegal. Watch live video from SPYGEA on www.twitch.tv, A member of DeToNator. Mainly streams LoL. A member of DeToNator. teaching astral sorcery top pre schoolers. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a video game streaming site like Twitch.tv that is used in Japan that people in the states would have access to. I know uStream was pretty popular a few years ago, but I've had trouble finding any on there these days. Kantai Collection is one of the fastest-growing online games in Japan right now. An ex-pro gamer but currently without a team. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Compared to other already established platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, Twitch viewers have a higher level of engagement with their favorite streamers, with longer viewing times, and much higher level of interactions via live messaging or Bits (donations). This is also true in Japan, where their top pro gamers are flocking to Twitch, leaving other older more traditional platforms such as YouTube Live or NicoNico. It was my first introduction to "live streaming." There is no one dedicated video game streaming site that I know of in Japan. the pinnacle evolution of the human form acquires the ps5 and dominates all games in record time with ease. OMG DID HE RLY DO THAT? | PC | 875+ Wins | !update !fallapalooza, Joinen on a Monday (in b4 "bUt ItS sUnDaY?). Its strength lies in its focus on gaming content, as opposed to YouTube’s much more varied streaming content. He’s known for his funny expressions and comments, there’s even a website dedicated to his quotes. This can provide marketers ample time to promote their products to Japanese customers, famous for being conservative with their choices. I live here, but buggered if I can figure it out. You have to open up ports and have decent internet to watch though, because it works as P2P. Press J to jump to the feed. s11 Bottom Twitch build guides, counters, guide, pro builds, masteries, stats - Champions - League of Legends - League of Legends Very active and famous in the Japanese League of Legends (LoL) community. On average a Twitch viewer spends 1.5 hour per day watching their favorite streamer, much longer than on any other social media platforms. At the moment, he mainly streams Apex Legends. Currently streaming Apex Legends. Required fields are marked *. The stream itself is also broadcasted live, enabling the viewer to interact in real time with the streamer/influencer by sending questions or comments regarding the sponsored product. Portable games like Monster Hunter and online web games. Known for his talking abilities, some fans even tune in to his channel only to hear his comments on the game, rather than watching him play it. 25-year-old Imjasmine is a relatively popular face on Twitch, boasting over 83,000 followers on the platform due to her bubbly personality, as well as documenting her travels abroad for fans. I play a lot of video games that are popular in Japan, but there are not many Japanese streamers on Twitch. A member of DeToNator, he specializes in FPS gaming. Late night solo zombies. Nico Nico Douga - Most famous, lots of non-games too Cave Tube - High Quality Streaming - Usually for games Live Tube - similar to cave tube. xqcow. Watch live video from rainbrain on www.twitch.tv. Known for his exceptional speaking skills. Eventually led me to jtv, and of course Twitch thereafter. Everyone I hung out with (and the majority of YouTube vids I've seen from Japan,) were PS3 players.