月額4万円から、ADDressが日本各地に管理する家に住み放題。“好きな時に、好きな場所で、好きな暮らしを” ADDressは、そんな新しい生き方を実現する多拠点生活プラットフォームです。 Ellen Poole-Tonkinson has lost more than 3st with Slimming World and loves how Food Optimising and Body Magic go so brilliantly hand in hand. I bou Here’s to another great week… I would really love to have a stone off in Sept!!”. I don’t know what it is about group but it keeps me focused and on track. - Paul, Stevenage ★★★★★ "Beautiful piece of artwork so pleased with it, came quickly, well packaged. Los Mejores Eventos Deportivos en Directo en Streaming HD - P2P - The Best Sports Events in Live HD Streaming - Ver Guia de Programacion - Events Guide available Sign up for exclusive posts, fantastic inspiration and news from us. © Slimming World. Typographic Wall Art Print 'La Dolce Vita', Typographic Wall Art Print 'Green Fingers', Typographic Wall Art Print 'The Breakfast Club', Typographic Wall Art Print 'Candy Yum Yum', Typographic Wall Art Print 'Live, Laugh, Lipstick', Typographic Wall Art Print 'Lets Get Turnt', Typographic Wall Art Print 'Chill The Fuck Out', Makeup Mascara Wall Art Print 'Gold Dust Woman', Nail Varnish Wall Art Print 'Hawaiian Hibiscus', Nail Varnish Wall Art Print 'Pearly Peach', Premium Canvas Wall Art Print Fragrance Bottle 'Granite', Fragrance Bottle Wall Art Print 'Nectarine', Fragrance Bottle Wall Art Print 'Pastel Pink', Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles, Sweet American Dream: The Great American Menu, A Carnival Of Colour: Journeying Through Latin America, The Wonderful World Of Oz: An Australian Odyssey, Beyond The Palace Walls: An Indian Discovery, A Journey Through The Plains: An African Adventure, A Mediterranean Love Affair: Travels Through Europe, A Midsummer's Ice Cream: The Best Of British. Salt uses cookies to improve the user experience of our site. A compilation about bikers saving a huge snakes life, helping two people that passed out in the middle of the road and much more! LOVEBITES オフィシャル・ウェブサイト / The official website of Japan’s all-female metal band LOVEBITES I know that, with the support of group, I’ll never go back to how I was before.”, MORE ON THE BLOG: Discover how Paul achieved his incredible weight loss and lowered his soaring blood pressure. Karen Darler lost 7st with Slimming World, after finally finding the time to focus on herself. Beth (@sw_beth_2018) is thrilled with her back-to-group result and is within reaching distance of her next major milestone. We just need you to verify your email address. She says: “First week back in an actual, real-life group – where Slimmer of the Week is a certificate I can hold in my hand and not a note on my phone to screenshot! We’re especially pleased to learn that our members are safe and supported in group. In this ‘agency vs in-house’ interview series led by Salt Senior Consultant for Creative, Holley Potts, we speak to customers from all different sectors within the world of digital to answer the age-old question – agency or in-house?…. Thank you for signing up. I am doing this to make me feel better about myself. When you commit to a six-week Countdown before 10th October 2020, you’ll receive a FREE copy of our new recipe book, Take 5, Second Helpings, and get six weeks for the price of five. Many of our members say that going to group gives them the perfect opportunity to spend time focusing on their weight loss goals – and they’re seeing great results since being back. We designed the free Back Together journal to make the return to group after lockdown as easy as possible, packing it full of things to help with your planning and goal setting.   This week was a ½lb loss but I’m OK with that considering I weighed fully dressed and with shoes on for the first time – no more nude weigh-ins I’m afraid. Looks amazing in my kitchen. More people in the UK choose to attend a Slimming World group each week than any other weight loss group. 9月3日(木)オンエア曲紹介 . Kat (@eatingmywayslim) is also over the moon with her return to group results. You can find out more about how Salt uses cookies here. This includes cookies from third parties, which may track your use of the Slimming World websites. You can find out more about how Salt uses cookies here. Read our cookie policy, exclusive Slimming World member website and app. After a boozy/foodie August, which was thoroughly enjoyed, I am stepping into September feeling back in control and ready to reach my next target! For me, this just proves that I need group to keep me in the right headspace to stay on my slimming journey.”, MORE ON THE BLOG: Discover how Aaron’s life has changed completely since joining Slimming World. Please check your inbox for a message from us and click on the verification link so we can keep you up to date with our latest menus, recipes and offers. We have created this helpful guide showcasing men wearing our different styles to help you pick the right one for wherever life takes you. She used the My Slimming World Virtual Service to keep her momentum going through lockdown – and her awards were waiting for her in group: “By the time we could meet in person again in August, I’d achieved an overall loss of 7st. My Slimming World group finally reopened today and I’m buzzing! She sums up that magical motivation that comes from being around others who are focused on the same goal, saying: “Group is like a family. Going to group and posting my meals really does help. I am so glad to be back in group – and although it is a little different to the norm, I’m already excited for next week. It was really nice to see some of the faces I’ve spent the last year or so of my journey with.”. This job ad was posted by Salt. Although virtual group was a lifeline when there was no other option, I really missed the accountability that comes with going to group to weigh in – and that special feeling you get being surrounded by support in real life. Previous experience in a marketing/ CRM role, To apply, please send your CV to – mchristie@welovesalt.com. At Slimming World, we’re really happy that so many of our real-life groups have re-opened, with lots of careful measures in place to keep you safe. Emotional support is really important to our members – especially during challenging times – but the practical help they get in group is just as vital. I love a good loss because it just makes me more determined for the week ahead.”. I’m fed up with having to wear hoodies when it’s so hot outside and feeling that I’ve got to cover myself up. And it’s already working, as I had a 4½lbs loss this week! 3lbs next week would get me down into a lower stone zone, so that’s the aim I’m setting myself. Weight loss will vary due to your individual circumstances and how much weight you have to lose. So we’re thrilled to see so much love for this helpful little book (available to returning members until 26th September). Buzz -> Style . Global Head of Email Marketing – London or Amsterdam, Click here to find out more about Salt's Privacy Policy, Interview: Agency vs in-house with Matteo Valfre, Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement. As we all know, seeing friends and loved ones through a computer screen just isn’t the same as seeing them in person – and Slimming World members are loving just being back together in group again. Everyone is welcomed with a smile, there’s chat on tap and strong bonds are formed as we celebrate each other’s achievements and support each other through difficult times. And that feeling when you refocus and get a really fantastic result just can’t be beaten, as Nia (@nialovesfood_sw) discovered: “So last week I decided to go back to group as many are now open. So we’re thrilled to see so much love for this helpful little book (available to returning members until 26th September). Continuing with getting the steps in and am working towards my silver Body Magic award! Whether you’re a returning member or a brand-new member, now really is a great time to join your local Slimming World group. See Guide. Apply for CRM Exec - 9 month FTC - £35,000 job in Greater London, the salary range is £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum. For many of our members, friendship is at the heart of their group experience. There’s definitely something uniquely special about being in a group of people, all on their own slimming journeys but doing it together. I don’t want this anymore. If you’re back at your real-life Slimming World group, we’d love to know how you’re finding being back together again. Whether you maintain or see a loss or a gain, weighing in group can be a powerful and positive incentive, which some members have really missed. Laura (@justbeinglola_) says: “27 weeks away… but we’re back! If you’re a brand-new member, you’ll receive the new member pack, which has all you need to get off to a great slimming start, including a journal to see you through a successful first six weeks. We use cookies to give you the best possible browsing experience. Great service, great communication and would most definitely recommend!" Paul has lost 12st with Slimming World and says that his Consultant and group are central to helping him maintain his new healthier lifestyle: “Although my Slimming World virtual group was a godsend when I needed it, I missed the special atmosphere and support of a real-life group. - Abigail, Manchester ★★★★★ "These prints are BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely love the new book and I’ll be using it every single day to keep me on track ”. [mixi]We love UK チャリティ無料ピアノ・コンサートのご案内 ロンドンのトラファルガー・スクエアにある St.Martin-in-the-Fields Churchにて催されるチャリティピアノ・コンサートのご案内です。 演奏はこのコンサートのために日本から来英している 東京の桐朋学園でピア It felt great to receive my weight loss awards and have face-to-face contact again. Senior Adobe Campaign Manager £50,000 - £75,000 A leading digital marketing consultancy are looking for a Senior Adobe Campaign Manager to join their team, to support their key clients on…, Global Head of Email Marketing | LONDON or AMSTERDAM £70,000 - £90,000 A leading Fintech business that is growing rapidly are looking for a Global Head of Email Marketing to…, Marketing Manager - Berkshire - £40-50K THE COMPANY My client has been established for well over a decade and are recognised as a leader in global technology consultancies who focus…, An interview with Matteo Valfre, Senior Brand Designer at Suguru, about working in agency vs in-house in the Creative industry. Your Slimming World Consultant can give you all the support you need to plan a perfectly Food Optimised week, and will be by your side while you form new healthy habits. Fashion as expression . Slimming World member Laura is thrilled with her loss and is keen to keep up that amazing momentum, saying: “4lb off again this week That’s 8lb off since being back at group! 9月18~22日 Satoshi Dateファッションショー、展示会を S/S 10 ロンドンファッションウィークにて行います。 ファッションショーはコンセプトを表現するためにパフォーマンスなどの要素を取り入れ、クラシカルなショーとは異な With over 1,400 recipes on the exclusive Slimming World member website and app, you’ll never run out of ideas for getting creative in the kitchen! The Slimming World logo, the words Slimming World, Free, Free Food, Healthy Extra and Syns are registered trademarks of Miles-Bramwell Executive Services trading as Slimming World.